Simpson Strong Tie HL35 Heavy Angle
You Save: $3.20 (21 %)
Item Number: HL35
Manufacturer: Simpson Strong-tie
Manufacturer Part No: HL35
|Simpson Strong Tie HL35 Heavy Angle
Versatile angle gussets and heavy angles promote standardization and construction economy, and are compatible with Strong-Tie structural hardware.
7 ga Models—Galvanized; 3 ga Models—Simpson Strong-Tie® gray paint.
Gussets may be added to HL models when L ≥ 5" (specify G after model number, as in HL46G).
- Allowable loads have been increased 60% for wind or earthquake loading. No further increase allowed; reduce where other loads govern.
- Use 0.85 times table load for Hem Fir.
- Parts should be centered on the face of the member to which they are attached.
- Wood members for the '3' and '5' series must have a minimum width and thickness of 3 1/2" for table loads to apply.
- Wood members for the '4' and ‘7' series must have a minimum width and thickness of 5 1/8" for table loads to apply.
- Parts must be used in pairs.
- Lag bolts of equal diameter (minimum 5" long) may be substituted for machine bolts into beam with no reduction in load.
Simpson Strong Tie HL33