Simpson Strong-Tie Connector nails are the best choice for Simpson Strong-Tie connectors.
- For Simpson Strong‑Tie connectors
SCN Smooth-Shank Connector Nails and Common Nails Approved for Use with Simpson Strong-Tie Connectors1,2,3
- Tolerance on diameter and length per ASTM F1667.
- Tolerance on head diameter (±0.0015 in.)
- All dimensions are prior to coating.
- Tested in accordance with ASTM F1575.
- Minimum head diameter shown; actual head diameters on 10d and 16d common nails are larger.
- Minimum bending yield strengths applicable to SCNR nails of the same diameter.