- Save time and money with a single installation
- The screw is made of Type 302 stainless steel for corrosion resistance
- Ideal for attaching storm panels to wood, concrete and masonry
Each Pack Contains:
- (25) Stainless-steel storm-panel screws 1/4" x 3 7/16"
- (25) 1/4" zinc die-cast washered wing nuts
- (25) White plastic caps to protect threads after panels are removed
- (1) Hex-driver bit for panel screw
- (1) 0.234" x 4 1/2" carbide-tipped drill bit
- Drill a hole in the concrete or masonry base material using the drill bit provided. To predrill into wood, use a 3/16" bit (not included).
- Drive the screw using the hex-driver bit (included). Drive the screw to fully embed the coarse-threaded shank such that the threaded stud for the wing nut is fully exposed.
- To secure panels: install the panel on the threaded stud and secure with the wing nut.
- To remove panels: remove the wing nut, remove the panel, then cover the threaded stud with the plastic cap.