The ABL enables the accurate and secure placement of anchor bolts on concrete-deck forms prior to concrete placement. The structural heavy hex nut is attached to a preformed steel “chair,” which eliminates the need for an additional nut on the bottom of the anchor bolt.
- Designed for optimum concrete flow
- Installs with (2) nails or (2) screws
- Provides 1" standoff (clear cover)
- Available for anchor rod diameters from 1/2" to 1 1/4"
- For use with hot-dip galvanized anchor rods, specify “OST” for oversized threads
- Nut — heavy hex; chair — steel
- Nut — none or electro-galvanized; chair — G90; ABL-OST — HDG