FB and FBR fence brackets make the connection between fence rails and posts simple and strong. Eliminates the need for toe nails or screws. Clean, versatile connections make planning and building fences, deck/porch railings and louvers easier and faster.
The patent-pending FBFZ flat rail bracket offers a more concealed install look. In addition to fence-rail connections, the FBFZ can also be used for handrail attachments for porch and deck railings that are 30" or closer to ground level.
- See table
- FB/FBR — galvanized; FB24SS — stainless steel. Some products available in ZMAX® coating. See Corrosion Information.
- Holes are sized for 0.131" x 1 1/2" nails, 0.131" x 2 1/2" nails or #9 x 1 1/2" Strong-Drive® SD Connector screws into the supporting member.
- FB24R is sized for 0.148" x 1 1/2" nails or #9 x 1 1/2" Strong-Drive SD Connector screws.
- FB26 is sized for #9 x 1 1/2" Strong-Drive SD Connector screws.
- For FBFZ installation, position the bracket on the end of the 2x4 rail. Install fasteners into all three holes. Slide the rail into place against the post or other wood member. Install one fastener through both the top and bottom holes into the post.
Product Information Tables
Many of these products are approved for installation with Strong-Drive® SD Connector screws.
- FB26 has an allowable load for F1 of 365 lb.
- FBR24: R = rail (not rough).