Collated nails provide an easy way to reduce driving force and increase installation speed. The 15° wire-coil, full-round-head, ring-shank siding nail combines the short-term benefit of increased fastening efficiency with the long-term benefit of stainless steel. This nail is ideal for use in fiber cement boards and is compatible with many major manufacturers' pneumatic tools.
- Ideal for use in fiber-cement boards
- Checker pattern on heads blends with wood grain, reduces glare from sunlight and accepts surface finishes
- Generous underhead fillet allows nails to be driven flush, or countersunk, without crushing surrounding wood
- Annular ring shank increases withdrawal resistance to provide a secure attachment that reduces cupping of siding boards
- Slender gauge and diamond point for easier driving
- Choose Type 316 stainless steel for seaside applications and superior corrosion resistance
- These products are subject to quantities on hand or may require special ordering and are subject to minimum order quantities and longer lead times. Call Simpson Strong-Tie for details (800) 999-5099.
If you don’t see the particular model of your pneumatic tool in the table shown, please refer to the complete Tool Compatibility Matrix, or call Simpson Strong-Tie at (800) 999-5099 and a sales professional will assist with fastener selection.
|Bostitch®||N64C, N66C, N75C|
|Max®||CN55, CN665, CN565, CN565S, CN550S (up to 2")|
|Senco®||SCN60XP, SCN49, SCN65XP, PalletPro57F (up to 2 1⁄4")|