The FPH Flat Pan-Head screw is designed specifically for precision steel roll-forming technology (dimpled steel stud fastening), offered by manufacturers such as FRAMECAD®, Howick, Arkitech, Pinnacle Structures and Scottsdale Construction Systems.
The screw’s sharp point and tight thread design provide instant starts and consistent holding power. The FPH Flat Pan-Head screw comes in bulk, 5,000-count boxes.
- Sharp point for fast starts in prepunched steel framing
- Deeper, stronger flat pan head fits flush within the dimpled steel studs
- 18 threads per inch
- Deep T20 6-lobe recess results in less driver bit wear and more secure driving
- Aligns with prepunched holes
- Eliminates stripping in light gauge steel
- Precision steel roll-forming technology (dimpled steel stud fastening) as offered by such manufacturers as FRAMECAD, Howick, Arkitech, Pinnacle Structures and Scottsdale Construction Systems.
- Driver bit in each box (replacement bit model BIT20T-2-R2)
Clear Zinc Coating #10 3/4 0.340 T20 6-Lobe Flat Pan Head Tapping Threads 18 Sharp Point 5000