This system is ideal for subfloor to wood or steel applications. It features expanded depth settings for appropriate countersink and a reversible and replaceable non-skid teeth attachment.
- Expanded depth settings for appropriate countersink in a variety of applications.
- Reversible replaceable non-skid teeth attachment.
- Uniform toenailing and countersink on slick surfaces.
- Non-skid teeth increase stability and provide uniform toenailing and countersink on slick surfaces.
- The patented curved collation strips (U.S. Patent 7,051,875) hold the screws up and away from the work surface, making moving and positioning the tool easier. They are also pointed on the inserted end to simplify loading.
- Fastening Wood-to-Wood
- Fastening Subfloor to Wood
- Truss-Ply Fastening
- Fastening Fiber-Cement Siding
- PRO250 subfloor attachment (also sold separately)
- Extension for stand-up driving
- Choice of DeWalt® or Makita® screwdriver motors
- Screw quiver for keeping screws at your fingertips
- Rugged tool case to protect your equipment on the jobsite
- Limited lifetime warranty on attachment and extension, 1-year limited warranty on screw-driver motors (see specific manufacturer's warranty for more information)