- Expanded depth settings for high-density flooring materials.
- Reversible and replaceable non-skid teeth.
- Uniform toenailing and countersink on slick surfaces.
- Sure-grip guide tube increases stability for a broad range of screws.
- Decking nose clip positions the screw on the deck board and centers it on the joist for an easy, uniform installation from a standing position.
- The patented curved collation strips (U.S. Patent 7,051,875) hold the screws up and away from the work surface, making moving and positioning the tool easier. They are also pointed on the inserted end to simplify loading.